iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, market leader within the telecom sector, we are currently looking for a skilled System Engineer to join their high-calibre infrastructure team and to assist to the Microsoft systems maintenance and optimisation.
- Installs new / rebuilds existing Windows/Linux servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements
- Performs daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary
- Provides Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies; investigates and troubleshoots issues
- Apply OS patches and upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade administrative tools and utilities
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- BSc degree, with a technical major, such as engineering or computer science
- Solid knowledge of Virtualization technologies
- Knowledge of Windows or Linux Servers
- Basic SQL database administration (Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL)
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Networking
- Familiarity with Network security (firewalling – antivirus – antimalware)
- Troubleshooting skills
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Advanced oral, written and presentation skills required
- Problem-solver, quick-learner, and innovator
- Accountable, self-sufficient, and action oriented
Working closely with a dynamic, top-rated motivated team within the #1 Telecom company. Fast-paced environment, ground for fast learning and advancement within an international acknowledged IT team. Compensation package includes competitive salary and benefits.
[To send your CV please click here]
* Η εταιρία iTechScope θα βρίσκεται στο Athens #JobFestival 2018 στο Divani Caravel Hotel στις 21 & 22 Σεπτεμβρίου, από τις 10:00 - 18:00.
Η εταιρία iTechScope θα παρευρεθεί στο Athens #JobFestival 2018 στο Divani Caravel Hotel στις 21 και 22 Σεπτεμβρίου. Οι συνεντεύξεις με τους υποψηφίους των οποίων τα βιογραφικά θα έχουν επιλεγεί θα πραγματοποιηθούν κατά τη διάρκεια του φεστιβάλ, σε συγκεκριμένες ώρες, κατόπιν επικοινωνίας με την εταιρία.