At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a talented and highly motivated " System Engineer" to join a team of bright professionals.
- Responsible for administration and configuration of Wind Hellas Network Management Systems and applications
- Accountable for integration of new technologies and upgrades
- Communication and cooperation with 3rd parties/vendors
- Participate in solving and eliminating operations issues and respond to ticket requests submitted by employees
- Working as standby being responsible for troubleshooting incidents either remotely or onsite
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Management
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of virtual enterprise environment (VMware vSphere)
- Linux based system administrator and knowledge of shell scripting. Perl, Python and Java will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of databases, i.e. Oracle, MS SQL Server, MySQL and understanding of SQL
- Experience in maintaining and operating Enterprise Backup Software (preferably DELL EMC Networker)
- Self-motivated, Highly collaborative, Efficient communication
- Experience in hybrid or pure cloud architecture (for IaaS/PaaS scenarios – ideally in Azure - AWS)
- Aware of DevOps tools/practices and integration with Cloud Platforms
- Experience in Mediation or Provisioning Applications
- RPA knowledge
Join Our Team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]