Are you ready to claim a very interesting Systems Engineer role with Network Architecture & Project Management perspectives? Then, apply Now for this great opportunity!
The company offers the following package for the Systems Engineer role:
- friendly working environment
- work life balance & stable working hours
- wide range of technologies such as Windows, Linux, telephony services, networking, system architecture
- multiple career opportunities for further personal development
The Systems Engineer role entails a variety of responsibilities:
- Perform day-to-day system administration of servers, storage systems, operating systems, databases and communication systems
- Monitor the performance and availability of hardware and software as it relates to servers, storage, database, network and communication systems
- Project management and client handling
- Patch management and new system installations for Windows based servers and desktops
- Configuration Management of server builds, network appliances and other infrastructure components
- Draft technical documentation in order to update departmental policies and procedures
- Scheduling of hardware maintenance activities and system tests to ensure effectiveness of the hardware and software in use
The successful Systems Engineer will have the following skills:
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or in relevant field
- Minimum 4 years of professional experience in Windows, Linux Scripting (bash, shell etc), Virtualization Environment (Hyper-V), Centos
- Working experience in monitoring platforms (Nagios), networking (routes, iptables, fail2ban etc) will be a plus
- Familiarity or experience in development using PHP, C#.NET, MySQL, MSSQL, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap will be a strong plus
- Experience in Mikrotik (Router OS), Asterisk, GDPR & in Call Center environment would be a strong asset in your candidacy
- Excellent English & Greek knowledge in both oral and written
I am Argyro and these are my contact details to discuss it further: 2166001353 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now! :)
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us onLinkedΙn,Facebook,Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit ourblog.
Click here to apply now