Ikos Resorts is a chain of 5* luxury all-inclusive resorts across the Mediterranean that combines five-star service with the ease and comfort of luxury all-inclusive. Ikos Resorts offer an unforgettable stay with distinctive touches such as Michelin-starred menus, signature cocktails by top mixologists and kids clubs-all included. A career at Ikos Resorts means being part of an ever-growing, dynamic team. Every one of our employees plays a vital role in the running of our operations, receiving extensive training and numerous career development opportunities. We cultivate a culture of excellence in which people enjoy working together and share our passion for creating a unique holiday experience for our guests.
Do you enjoy smiling? Join our team!
Check our open position and apply now:
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Office Location: Halkidiki, Greece
Department: Human Resources
Contract: Full Time
Position Ref. Code: IR/TAS021
Your main responsibilities
- Screen CVs, schedule and conduct Interviews
- Communicate with Department Managers to clarify position requirements
- Communicate with HR Generalists to coordinate and address any issue regarding the recruitment process
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to present Sani/Ikos Group and attract potential hires
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Participate in employer branding initiatives
- Provide reports on specific KPIs
- Ensure a great candidate experience
- Map educational institutes in Greece and abroad and present the Group to attract qualified interns
- Manage the interns offer procedure and follow up regularly to ensure a high number of accepted offers
- Coordinate the onboarding and offboarding of interns in operations ensuring all legal documents are in place
- Conduct exit interviews to interns and address any issues which may arise
- Keep up with new HR trends and best practices in the recruitment industry
- Suggest new ideas on constantly improving existing recruitment process and procedures
Your main qualifications/skills
- BSc in Business Administration, HR, Economics or any relevant field
- MSc in Human Resources Management would be a plus
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems would be a plus
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration package in a dynamic and highly professional working environment
- Continuous training
- Hospitality benefits when traveling/visiting Ikos Group resorts (meals, transportation)
- Career development opportunities in one of the world’s top awarded and developing companies
If this looks like the right job for you, send your CV and join our growing team!
[To send your CV please click here]
www.ikosresorts.com | http://ikosresorts.com/ikoscareers/
We are an equal opportunities employer.
All applications will be considered as confidential.We respect your privacy by
adhering to the European Union General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Learn more about the protection of your personal data on our Job ApplicantsPrivacy Notice page.