Are you a Team Leader in Software Development ready to join a team in Ioannina and actively contribute to the development of new features and improve the performance of a Core Remote Connectivity product? Do you want to work with a multinational company that aims in digitalizing processes across organizations and employs talented people worldwide?
Then read more below and apply now for this great Team Leader position!
For this Team Leader in Software Development position you will be offered:
- Flexible hybrid work model, based in Ioannina
- Competitive salary based on experience and skills
- Annual bonus
- Private health insurance program
- Budgeted training and professional development plan
- Dynamic working environment
As a Team Leader in Software Development you will work on the following:
- Join a passionate team in Ioannina and lead up to 2 full-stack agile teams working on the main product.
- Be responsible for the organization and the development of your team, provide technical guidance and motivation to deliver exceptional quality.
- Conduct regular one-on-one meetings with your team members to identify their success stories, growth potential and development needs
- Enable an open feedback and communication environment
- Conduct interviews and hire new employees as needed
- Ensure the personal and professional development of the team members by providing coaching and education sessions to support the development of your team members to reach their full potential
- Work closely together with other Team Leads and Directors to drive department-wide initiatives
- Provide guidance to the team to foster an agile mindset focusing on delivering software to customers early-and-often and that is top of the line in terms of stability, performance and security
For this Team Leader in Software Development position we will expect to see the following:
- BSc in information technology or related subject
- 2+ years in a leadership role in an agile environment
- 5+ years of professional experience in the field of software development
- Knowledge in at least one high-level language, clean code and design patterns for object-oriented programming
- Experience with scalable distributed systems
- Structured and analytical working methods and a good team spirit
- Fluent English is required
I'm Vangelis and you can reach me at email@example.com or at 6952310927 to discuss this opportunity further!
Apply Now for this great Team Lead in Software Development role!
In the case your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα