Technical Account Manager
BUSINESS SEGMENT Athens, Attica, Greece TAM 001
In WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
Start today, as a Technical Account Manager and be part of the Business Solutions team for large private & public sector customers, by cooperating closely with the business sales teams and the commercial partners.
- Performs customer visits, assess the technical and business requirements of prospect and existing business clients
- Proposes technical solutions according to WIND networks capabilities & develops technical proposals in order to meet customer requirements in the most profitable way
- Contributes to the costing/pricing of the technical proposal and provides technical insight
- Aware of competitive offerings and works with sales to match them both from a technical and financial perspective
- Collaborates with both internal departments and external partners for the creation of technical - commercial proposals
- Solutions presentation to customers
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer or Electronic Engineering
- Master’s degree in a business-related area in Telecoms would be considered as an asset
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Telecoms or IT
- Specialization in the telecommunication sector
- Knowledge of Data Networking, Internet and Telephony technologies
- Solutions design of and technical writing skills
- Self-motivated & Customer-oriented
- Communication & presentation skills and team working
- Fluent in English
[To send your CV please click here]