Peopleatwork-hellas is the effective partner of companies who select to emphasize on recruiting and people development values, the boutique-office which can focus on corporate and candidates’ needs and cover them with success, professionalism and consistency.
On behalf of our client, a commercial and industrial company in the food sector focusing on foreign markets, we are looking for dynamic and enthusiastic candidates with IT expertise on technical issues. The position is based in the industrial area of Sindos, in Thessaloniki.
Technical IT Manager
The role: He/She is involved in the implementation, monitoring and support of integrated IT systems.
The position holder reports to the HEAD of IT
Candidates qualifications & Position Requirements:
- Studies in Computer Science
- At least 10 years experience in IT duties. Relevant experience in companies with over 100 employees, or experience in Multinational environment will be appreciated
- Skills in SAP R/3 or SAP HANA will be an asset
- Understanding of administration within cloud technologies, preferably Microsoft Azure and Office 365.
- Office 365 Sharepoint administration, awareness for users
- Windows 10 troubleshooting and configuration
- Design, implement and manage global network architecture (LAN/WAN, connectivity) in a Microsoft environment.
- Ensure network security through appropriate controls, policies, perform regular audits
- Hand on capabilities in maintenance of a network hardware (switches, routing, firewalls)
- Experienced in handling of cyber security, perform vulnerability tests, building and maintain a secure network
- Ensure high availability and redundancy of data connectivity, implement disaster recovery plans
- Applied expertise in optimizing network performance, provide network documentation and training to people and IT department.
- Manage IT Technical budget on H/W and S/W
- Capable technical manager who understands the need for strategic plans, proper resource allocation, production methods, and leadership to coordinate people and resources.
- Qualified communicator fluent in English and has excellent written and oral speaking and comprehension skills.
- Highly organized individual who understands the importance of a clean workspace and the need to manage time and resources properly.
- Excellent team spirit
- Able to work with global teams to integrate systems and processes
- Able to communicate technical issues to non-technical employees/colleagues
- Strong management skills required to manage 3rd party service providers to achieve goals
- Professionalism and result focus
- Military obligations fulfilled for male candidates
All candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to submit their
CV, stating the position code, to email@example.com
We inform all candidates that during the cv submission and candidate evaluation procedure their consent will be
asked in processing their personal data, as well as their cv forwarding to the interested company.
All candidates receive an answer and are being evaluated under discretion and professionalism.