Technical Project Manager
Amco S.A. was established in 2003 by a team of experienced and highly knowledgeable members with the aim of high technology solutions deployment and integration, and the implementation of IT and telecommunications projects in general.Since then, Amco has gradually become a leading provider of Mobility systems. The company has presence in more than 10 countries and has successfully implemented hundreds of projects for private and public sector.
- Smart Cities Solutions
- Cloud-based Ticketing Systems
- On-street and Off-street smart parking system
Join our team at Amco S.A. We are looking for highly motivated, skilled IT project managers to contribute their skills, fresh energy, and new ideas to help deliver successful projects.
- Develop and maintain information technology plans which outline project status individual tasks, milestones, completion estimates, and resource allocation.
- Hold regular technical team meetings to determine progress and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Coordinate the roll-out of beta and production releases.
- Inspect projects for quality assurance.
- Identify the resources needed for the project and source these materials.
- Analyze, plan and develop technical requirements and standards in reference to scheduled projects.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through post-project debrief with clients.
- Oversee the implementation of project improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 2+ years of experience in technical project management of IT projects which include hardware, software and integration with 3rd party software platforms.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills and experience establishing guidelines for others.
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making and supervising technical teams.
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality.
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to predict challenges and seek to proactively head-off obstacles.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English.
The company offers:
- Competitive salary, based on qualifications
- Excellent working environment
- Prospects of development
- Continuous education
[To send your CV please click here]