Kinsen Hellas,serving as Europcar’s Franchisee in Greece, with effect from 1st October 2021, while offering comprehensive financing and operating leasing solutions for a diverse range of vehicles, machinery, and equipment of various brands, is looking for passionate people to join the team. Seize this unique opportunity to participate in the setting up of Europe’s strongest Rent A Car brand in Greece!
We are currently seeking to hire a: LTR/RAC/LME Repair Control Officer
As an operations’ team member, the job holder will support fleet coordination & maintenance, ensuring the appropriate fleet roadworthiness within budgets and high standards of customer service (internal & external).
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow the LTR, RAC and LME after sales procedures.
- Communicate and guide customers for maintenance, accidents & incidents.
- Check all vehicle safety reports, repair and maintenance fleet cost control, maintaining quality standards.
- Support implementation of fleet orders for maintenance and body shop repair approval process, within company guidelines.
- Monitor vehicle repair and maintenance progress and set priorities.
- Support purchase orders for consumable parts, tires and body damages.
- Ensure fleet availability in cooperation with station managers and representatives for all corporate rental stations in Athens, Thessaloniki and Heraklion.
- Communicate daily with vehicle suppliers and workshops in order to process requests, damages and accidents or any other technical issue.
- Communicate daily with road assistance for fleet issues, accidents, and breakdowns.
- Communicate with insurance companies and third parties for claims coordination.
- Adherence to Health and Safety legislative and RAC requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in Mechanical Engineering (TEI,IEK)
- Minimum 1-2 year previous industry experience in LTR, RAC & LME. Vehicle maintenance & body repair experience will be an asset.
- Fluency in written and verbal English.
- Excellent use of MS Office Suite.
- Strong communication skills and exceptional customer service.
- Strong negotiation and decision-making skills.
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking, prioritization and organization skills.
- Knowledge of basic insurance policies.
- Self-motivated person.
- Ability to work under pressure, while maintaining a positive and productive demeanor.
- Military obligations fulfilled (for male applicants).
Our company offers:
- Competitive compensation package.
- Life & Medical insurance.
- Continuous training and prospects for growth and development in a modern, human-centric and friendly working environment.
All applications are considered strictly confidential.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]