Technical Support Analyst
Do you have restaurant experience? Is troubleshooting hardware/software issues and being tech-savvy one of your hobbies? Are you a people person? If the answer is yes, then you might be what we are looking for!
FoodTec Solutions, Inc is a premier point-of-sale solution provider in the restaurant industry, headquartered in Needham, MA. You will work within our 24/7 Help Desk team, and support our US customers over the phone with software or hardware issues that they might be facing in the store.
The issues that you will work on, span several fields such as Networking issues, Hardware, and Software which means your training and knowledge will vary.
Rotation Shifts: 3 pm-11pm and 11pm to 7am
- Answer calls in a timely manner in order to maintain low hold times
- Respond to incoming emails and follow up with customers
- Troubleshoot Tech support related issues
- Understand the issue and its cause
- Previous restaurant and/or restaurant POS experience (a big plus)
- Excellent use of the English language - C2 Level Required
- Good understanding of Networking concepts (IP Address/Gateway, Router/Modem configuration)
- Good knowledge of Hardware assembly and setup
- Degree in an IT-related field (preferred)
- Previous experience at a Help Desk / Call Center environment (Desktop/Application Support, Ticketing System)
- Excellent written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Deep familiarity with the Windows Operating System (XP, 7, 10)
- A competitive salary package
- Private Health Insurance
- Opportunity to work in an international setting, with international clients
- Continuous Training on new technologies and customer service
- Outdoor activities
- Fruit and coffee
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
This role is based in Thessaloniki, Greece in the area of Pylaia.
* Δήλωση Προστασίας Προσωπικών Δεδομένων / PrivacyStatement POS Solutions
After the screening of the CVs, we will only contact the candidates who meet the profile’s requirements to arrange a virtual interview. Thank you for applying!