If you are a Telecom Engineer with around 3 years of working experience in contact center solutions & you are interested in making your next career step within a stable and healthy working environment in the telecommunication sector..then apply NOW & don't hesitate to reach me out to discuss it further!
The company offers for this great Telecommunications Engineer role:
- great development opportunities within a well known stable and safe working environment
- involvement in interesting projects and big clients from multiple sectors
- competitive remuneration package
- working conditions: 40 hours per week without any stand by
What will be your responsibilities at this Telecommunications Engineer role?
- Provide support in the design and deployment of new voice related technology systems to meet client's requirements
- Demonstrated understanding of the Voice network infrastructure and best practices
- Responsible for all aspects of maintaining, configuring and sustaining the VoIP network for more than 100 contact centers
- Daily communication with clients
- Proactively ensures the highest level of services and infrastructure availability
- Technical experience and knowledge of design, implementation, support, configuration, operational support and troubleshooting
What do you need to have to apply for the Telecommunications Engineer role?
- Bsc in Telecommunications Engineering, Electrical and Computer Engineering or relevant specialization
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in a Telecommunications engineer role in troubleshooting, design and configuration experience in contact center solutions
- Knowledge of voice and data communication protocols
- Familiarity with Windows server operating system
- Certification in Voip, CCNA, CCSP or/and Vmware is mandatory
- Fluency in English both verbally and written
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Strong organizational and communication skills
Hey, I am Elia and you can contact me at email@example.com. In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit a video, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now