Would you like to help so as to create a better way for life?
Diversey is a leading provider of commercial cleaning, sanitation and hygiene solutions for business. We serve a wide range of industries like Food & Beverage, Food Service, Lodging, Building Service Contractors, Retail, Healthcare etc. With our innovative solutions - that combine chemical products, machines, utensils, paper, dosing and dispensing equipment - we optimize the results for our customers while reducing waste, water, energy consumption and protecting employees. Diversey is part of Sealed Air. Sealed Air is the new global leader who creates a world that feels, tastes and works better. In 2015, the Company generated revenue of approximately billion by helping our customers achieve their sustainability goals in the face of today’s biggest social and environmental challenges. Our portfolio of widely recognized brands, including Cryovac® brand food packaging solutions, Bubble Wrap® brand cushioning and Diversey™ cleaning and hygiene solutions, ensures a safer and less wasteful food supply chain, protects valuable goods shipped around the world, and improves health through clean environments. Sealed Air has approximately 25,000 employees who serve customers in 175 countries.
Diversey Greece seeks for talented, passionate employees to join our Food & Beverage business unit
Territory Account Manager, Food & Beverage
(reporting to F & B District Sales Manager)
Based in Thessaloniki or in Central / West Makedonia or Ipiros or Thessalia with client portfolio in Thessaloniki area, Central/West Macedonia, Ipiros, Thessalia and other locations in Greece.
- Pursue sales leads by visiting existing and new customers, identify customer needs and suggest appropriate solutions
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority
- Follow up on proper implementation of Key Account contracts by monitoring data and generating reports
- Conclude sales orders to meet sales targets while ensuring agreed payment terms with customers are met
- Build positive relationships that will generate cross-selling and repeat business
- Monitor and report competitor activity
- Prioritize and schedule own activities in order to meet the established sales targets
- Communicate effectively with company’s technical and customer service department in order to achieve customer satisfaction
- Provide audit, consultancy and demonstrations of our solutions
The ideal candidate’s
Skills and abilities:
- Previous experience in selling will be a plus
- Self motivated and results oriented with excellent ability to organize, plan and implement own work
- Perseverance & energy to achieve objectives
- Excellent presentation, communication and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to deal effectively with all levels of customer contacts
- University Graduate; degree in Chemical Engineering, Chemistry, or Food Chemistry
- Excellent Command of English
- Excellent use of Excel, Word, Power Point
- Clean driving licence
- A competitive compensation package including of a fixed salary; quarterly bonuses upon meeting sales & accounts receivables targets; profit sharing; special sales incentives awards
- Private Health & Pension Insurance, meal vouchers, company car, laptop, mobile phone, travel allowance
- Multiple opportunities for on-line and classroom training and development
- Work in a multinational environment with opportunities to advance your professional career inside and outside the country
If you believe the position matches your skills and expectations send your CV in English by e-mail to:
[To send your CV please click here.] with job code KAM1216-SKY.
Please visit our sites to learn more about us: www.Diversey.com & www.Sealedair.com