Do you you have experience as a Test Engineer and wish to make your next career step in a dynamic environment with huge potential? Would you be interested to join one of the largest industries in Greece and work for their factory’s R&D department? Then read below, and we will be expecting your application!
Also Randstad's recruiters invite you to participate at our online live chat event for this position! We hold a recruitment chats every Tuesday at 10:00 (GMT +2)- you can register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our recruitment consultants & ask us any questions you may have. It is easy and free, all you need to do is register for the time that suits you best at the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer to join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We look forward to chatting with you online!
For this Test Engineer position, our client offers:
- a very attractive salary according to knowledge and skills
- private medical insurance for the employees and their families
- a very dynamic working environment that provides further career opportunities
- additional benefits according to seniority might also be offered
For this Test Engineer position your tasks will include:
- Development of test systems for the validation of lithium Ion Batteries and battery systems
- Execution and documentation of all tests to ensure product safety, performance and quality
- Further development and optimization of test methods
- Presentation of the test results and the test status in the project team
- Start-to-finish ownership of the Task
- Provide characterization and test of designed batterie system
- Create test plans, design test equipment and undertake testing procedures to verify design performance (includes test fixture bring up and automation).
- Create documentation and specifications suitable for prototyping, quoting and production.
- Work with contract manufacturing partners through the design-for-manufacturing process and engineering verification stages required to move the product from prototype to production.
- Adjustment of the software functions for special tests
- Implementation of customer requirements in test processes, plans, partially automated and fully automated tests
- Possibly. Coordination of external audits
- Evaluation, presentation and explanation of the test results
- Development of solutions / optimizations in a team and a apply creative problem solving to new technical areas
- Support of product approvals for the target markets
- Support in planning the required resources (manpower, external costs) for the project-related exams and certifications
- Participation in FMEAs and processing of the assigned FMEA points
- Cooperation with external service providers
- Creation and review of test plans for comprehensive protection of battery systems and their components
- Provision of test results for prototype acceptance
- Creation of test reports and introduction of recommendations for product improvement
- Review and establish electrical testing procedures
- Collaborating in a team environment across engineering disciplines
For this Test Engineer position we would expect you to have:
- MS degree in Electrical Engineering or Mechatronic Engineering or equivalent industry experience
- Good knowledge of the battery-specific test methods
- Comprehensive knowledge of environmental simulation
- Routine handling of measurement technology (data acquisition and evaluation)
- Good knowledge of battery systems and their components
- Demonstrated experience thriving in a fast-paced research and development and/or laboratory environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills; able to produce easily understood documents
- Must be self-starter with drive to learn, ability to handle multiple projects, team player
- Ability to debug/diagnose embedded hardware/software systems.
For any additional information for this Test Engineer position feel free to contact Thanos Loumproukos at 2106770523.
In case that your application advances to the next stage, you may be automatically invited to submit an on demand video interview, answering a few interview questions.
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now