ManpowerGroup, on behalf of its client, a leading Information Technology Services Company that works closely with European Institutions and their agencies, is seeking for a Testing Engineer for its premises in Athens, Greece.
The ideal candidate should be an experienced Software Testing Engineer with proficient knowledge on Robot Framework and SoapUI.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Coordination of the Test Strategy and Test Plan
- Definition and execution of Test Cases and Test Data preparation
- Data validation by writing SQL queries
- Testing web services using SoapUI
- Searching, monitoring, and analyzing machine-generated results and log files
- Communicating with users and overseeing testing, where appropriate
- Logging issues in JIRA or the Quality Center
- Investigating reported issues and ensuring their follow-up
- Monitoring Test Results and check their Exit Criteria
- Ensuring that documentation is available, complete and of high standard
- University degree in Information Technology
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software testing including Automated Testing
- Proven track record in managing UAT, writing Test Reports, creating Test Plans, defining Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Ware
- Extensive working knowledge in SQL and XML
- Experience in Python coding
- Proven track record with tools like Selenium, Robot Framework, HP QTP/UFT, SoapUI, Quality Center, JIRA, etc.
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher)
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment
- Fulfilled military obligations
- Competitive monthly Gross Salary
- Private medical and health insurance
- Opportunities to work and travel abroad
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching
Send us your CV now!