Athens, Greece - Ref: TRG-TEA
Mission and tasks:
This position is for a large project implementing extensive requirements and business processes in the scientific and regulation area.
The Testing Engineer/Automation Tester performs a wide range of duties including the following:
- Coordinate the Test Strategy and Test Plan;
- Define and execute Test Cases and prepare Test Data;
- Validate data by writing SQL queries;
- Automate tests using Robot Framework;
- Test web services using SoapUI;
- Search, monitor, and analyse machine-generated results and log files;
- Communicate with users and oversee testing, where appropriate;
- Log issues in JIRA or the Quality Center;
- Investigate reported issues and ensure they are followed-up;
- Monitor Test Results and check their Exit Criteria;
- Ensure that documentation is available, complete and to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will be expected to possess the following:
- University degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software testing including Automated Testing;
- Proven track record in managing UAT, writing Test Reports, creating Test Plans, as well as, defining Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Ware;
- Extensive working knowledge in SQL and XML;
- Experience in Python coding and Robot Framework are considered as strong assets;
- Proven track record with tools like Selenium, HP QTP/UFT, SoapUI, Quality Center, JIRA;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodology;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- Good team spirit and able to work in an international and multi-cultural environment.
What we offer:
The Company offers a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities to work abroad, outstanding career development within a prominent and dynamic multinational organization, as well as the conditions to express and develop both your expertise and your business development capabilities, in a multi-disciplinary and rewarding work environment.
Please send your CV in English.
[To send your CV please click here]
All inquiries and applications will be handled confidentially and acknowledged promptly.