Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
Testing Engineer (Automation)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Coordinate the Test Strategy and Test Plan;
- Define and execute Test Cases and prepare Test Data;
- Validate data by writing SQL queries;
- Automate tests using Selenium, Robot Framework, etc.;
- Test web services using SoapU;
- Search, monitor, and analyse machine-generated results and log files;
- Communicate with users and oversee testing, where appropriate;
- Log issues in JIRA or the Quality Center;
- Investigate reported issues and ensure they are followed-up;
- Monitor Test Results and check their Exit Criteria;
- Ensure that documentation is available, complete and to a high standard.
- University degree in Information Technology;
- Minimum 4 years of experience in software testing including Automated Testing;
- Proven track record in managing UAT, writing Test Reports, creating Test Plans, as well as, defining Test Cases, Test Scripts and Test Ware;
- Extensive working knowledge in SQL and XML;
- Experience in Python coding;
- Proven track record with tools like Selenium, RobotFramework, HP QTP/UFT, SoapUI, Quality Center, JIRA, etc.;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Good team spirit and accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.