Trade Marketing Coordinator
Auto req ID: 235048BR
- Executes & implements the annual Organised Trade Marketing Calendar to achieve business and brand objectives
- Supports the development and implementation the Way-To-Market (W2M) of new product launches or relaunches and supports Commercial Strategic plan must-win battles through instore activation programs
- Prepares monthly promo directions & ensure Mktg/Sales alignment
- Presents trade marketing initiatives & promo effectiveness in monthly Sales Meetings
- Leads process of design & implementation of all instore brand visibility projects, including tools & p.o.p material to support tailor made initiatives.
- Brief agencies for the design and development of any type of communication tool (e.g. p.o.p material, secondary visibility tools) to support Brand Calendar and Customer tailor made activities instore activation programs.
- Leads the plan implementation.
- Develops perfect store plans, secondary displays & rack placement per category, per store type
- Evaluates current in store visibility tools & proposes corrective actions or new tools as appropriate
- Coordinates the purchase & distribution of sales tools & p.o.p material to timely support Sales Dpt
- Owns and updates the instore databases (images of products/premiums, templates, customer and brand logos, final customer artworks, budget tracking, agencies scorecard)
- Uses and follows CPS
- Leads implementation of retailers differentiated activation plans (for Gold initiatives) and shopper marketing campaigns, across all categories, for specific customers.
- Own the design process from brief to execution, across a range of shopper marketing projects (category reinvention, category signposting and dressing, shopper marketing campaign themes and holistic communication plan) to deliver against the agreed joint business planning
- Applies shopper knowledge / insights and in- store effectiveness data to p.o.p choices for customer events
Strong business acumen:
- Strong grasp of general business environment
- Strong analytical & synthesis skills
- Commercially savvy
- Time & project Management
- P&L understanding
- Networking, collaborating & influencing
- Interacting with mid level management
- Developing and managing own agenda
Innovative & Creative Thinking:
- External focus (bringing the outside in – benchmarking versus competition across categories)
- Search & reapply among brands / instore activities
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Operates with Discipline and is Results-oriented
- Team player
- University educated
- MS office & Internet literate
- Language skills: Excellent level of English
- Minimum 3-4 year experience in commercial function (Trade Marketing, Sales, marketing).
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
[To send your CV please click here]