Are you an experienced and talented Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist, keen to work for a leading multinational company? Do you have experience as a Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist in the consumer electronics sector?
If you are capable of supporting multiple projects as a Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist, please apply now!
The company offers the following benefits for this Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist position:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Excellent working environment
As a Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist in this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Defines with Trade & Shopper Marketing Manager in the Market the Local Marketing/Shopper Activation Plan and makes it customer specific
- Initiate and realize (on the basis of the recommendations) local trade marketing actions and promotions for a specific distribution channel, in order to optimize stock levels in trade and stimulate sell out and loyalty of the channel.
- Define and formulate observations and recommendations for current and new activities through analysis of sales data and through monitoring the success of the trade marketing activities.
- Optimizes (offline/online) shelf (portfolio, price points, promotions), owning in-store and online excellence execution to drive brand preference, increase conversion and basket size.
- Closely cooperate with the Sales Leader in the Market to realize sales targets at key customers, and provides input for local channel Strategy.
- Developing and executing integrated management framework of attracting, training, motivating, and retaining promoters and merchandisers. Responsible for retail training, customer POS and demo days.
- Localize marketing assets (packaging artwork, communication claim, digital campaigns) based on consumer understanding.
The ideal candidate for the position of Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist will be expected to possess the following:
- Three years of experience as a Trade Marketing Assistant
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Marketing and/or Economics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Analyzing and working with excel Fluent in English (verbal and writing)
- Energetic, dynamic, inspiring
- Advanced PC skills
- Global agility / International mindset
- Consumer-centric approach
If you are interested in this Trade and Shopper Marketing Specialist job vacancy, apply now. For more information, you can contact me, Evelina Lagoudonti
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Πατήστε εδώ για να κάνετε αίτηση τώρα