Our client is a leading Greek exporting manufacturing industry (family-owned business).
The company is seeking to hire a Trademarks Attorney (Mid-to-Junior level).
The position is located at the company's premises in the Peloponnese.
Scope: to provide expert legal advice on the usage, protection, and enforcement of the company's various trademarks throughout the world.
- Responsible for overviewing local and global trademark portfolios, trademark clearance, foreign trademark prosecution, and foreign contentious matters in various jurisdictions either directly, or indirectly, through collaboration with outsourced law firms.
- Utilize appropriate computer software/web applications (EUIPO, OAMI, WIPO) proficiently to conduct and analyze preliminary searches, including online investigations, and assist with comprehensive searches.
- Overview of infringement and clearance investigations.
- Overview of all aspects of trademark prosecution.
- Overview of trademark registrations and applications and file the same with local and foreign offices.
- Contractual management of outsourcing agreements/relationships with Law firms.
- Ordinary relevant reporting to management (BoD).
- Subsequent record keeping.
- Basic Trademark-specific work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Knowledge of trademark search software.
- Knowledge of international IP legal databases.
- Admission and in good standing with the Greek Bar.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- Excellent academic credentials.
- Permanent establishment/residence in Southern Greece.
The firm offers a generous benefits package along with compensation.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]