Are you a Trainee Accountant? Do you have advanced excel skills? We are seeking to employ a Trainee Accountant to work within our Accounting Dpt., develop their knowledge of the accounting industry and gain practical experience at the start of their career. The Trainee will get involved with tasks such as general accounting entries, creating and sending out invoices, managing accounts, updating accounts and perform reconciliations, support in sales & cost analysis and assist in ad hoc projects on requests. This job is well-suited to people with strong numeracy & analytical skills, the ability to retain objectivity & integrity with regards to confidential information and who are able to follow instructions effectively and manage time efficiently.
Internships typically last from 3 up to 6 months.
What you will do:
- General Accounting entries, input income and expense entries
- Manage Invoices
- Check Data for Accuracy
- Update accounts payable and support in reconciliations
- Prepare expense invoices and collaborate with related company teams for accurate accounting records
- Assist in sales & cost analysis and budget reports
- Administrative Duties
What you need to bring:
- Ideal candidates will be working towards a degree in Accounting/ Finance or related field
- Strong Computer Skills (Office Suite & Accounting Software)
- Fluency in written and spoken Greek & English
- Strong data entry & project management skills, excellent organizational skills, ability to work on various projects at a time, attention to detail, attention to accuracy, results driven
- Ability to work along a fast-paced professional team, drive to learn and work effectively in a dynamic environment
- Passion for going the extra mile, self-starter, dynamic, proactive and hands on approach
- This is a paid intenrnship position. Candidates eligible for university or OAED funding will be considered in priority.
- Work with a creative and innovative team, interact with highly committed and experienced professionals,
- Be part of a company culture that offers a huge learning experience and room for personal growth
- Personal and professional development skills
- Interns' work will be appraised throughout the internship. Success will be evaluated on both effort and results and at the end of the internship, you will be considered for a permanent position.
MSCOMM is a fast-paced PR & Communications agency. We work with an expanded portfolio of Clients on the basis of a strategic vision that aims to achieve tangible results and long-term value.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]