We have one common vision at IKEA: to help our customers enjoy a better everyday life at home. We take our vision very seriously.
We all choose to work at IKEA because we share theunique company culture and values.
We are passionate about our business and strive for high performance.
We have fun at work and a human approach while performing.
For our Headquarters in Spata, we are looking for:
Reporting to the Marketing Manager Greece you are responsible and accountable to:
- Ensure the correct and timely translation of the communication (in-store and digital), such as store internal communication, web site promotional and communication activities, training materials, videos and various internal documents, for Greece & Cyprus.
- Participate in various Marketing projects.
The Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent command of the Greek and English language (Bachelor in Greek and/or English literature and/or translation or Marketing/Advertising)
- Very good PC Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet, In-design, Illustrator)
- Good planning, organizational and follow up skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Previous experience in translation or copy writing will be an asset
The People we seek:
- Lead by example constantly looking for new and better ways forward
- Believe in empowering people, taking ownership, making decisions and following through
- Have a hands on and customer service driven approach.
- Have the courage to question existing solutions and think in unconventional ways
- Have a passion for life at home and retail
What we offer:
If you take on this position, these are just a few things you can expect from us:
- An exciting and empowering work environment at one of the leading group of companies in Greece and the Balkans in providing quality consumer durable goods.
- A diverse group of people who value working together
- An open and inclusive culture where you can be yourselfAnd as the world’s leader in life at home, you will have exceptional opportunities to grow and develop together with us
Are you the one?
Get in touch with us by 31.05.2020, by submitting your complete resume at
[To send your CV please click here]
IKEA started its operation in Greece through House Market, a member of Fourlis Group of Companies, and operates 5 stores in Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Larissa, and Ioannina), 1 in Cyprus (Nicosia) & 1 in Bulgaria (Sofia). We also operate 10 Pick-Up-Points: 6 in Greece (Rhodes, Patra, Chania, Heraklion, Komotini & Kalamata), 3 in Bulgaria (Varna, Burgas & Plovdiv) & 1 Planning Studio in Cyprus (Limassol).