Alternative Athens is an experiential travel company that offers an original range of tours and activities in Athens & Greece. Our aim is to show travelers the true face of the country, away from touristic stereotypes.
We provide outstanding quality tours around the themes of food, street art, contemporary culture and history, always from a different, fresh point of view. With our groundbreaking approach and pioneering vision Alternative Athens has earned worldwide recognition, industry leading awards and world class media coverage.
We are currently looking for the right candidate to help us expand our activities in Greece, as an addition to the team of Travel Designers.
- Handle daily sales requests & reservations for FITs & Corporate clients
- Create original travel itineraries for FITs and Travel Agents
- Plan, book and make all necessary arrangements for tours, excursions and day trips
- Manage and promote the Alternative Athens brand and tours on Online Travel Agencies
- Liaise with travel agents, guides and suppliers
- Assist in the organization and carry out of big group events and tours
- Promote and maintain excellent client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response and positive email, telephone and service techniques.
- Handle unforeseenproblems and complaintsand contribute to a high rate of customer satisfaction.
- Determine & manage travel costs and price travel itineraries
- Proven work experience in the travel industry (2 years+)
- Excellent use of English (both written and spoken); knowledge of French will be considered a strong plus
- Exceptional organizational & time-management skills
- High degree of problem solving and creative thinking
- Strong sales & customer-oriented approach
- Outstanding communication skills & multitasking ability
- Well versed in various areas of travel (domestic/international, business/holidays, group/individual etc.)
- Team player, customer & result oriented
Please send your cv in English along with a cover letter
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]