Türkçe konuşmayı biliyor musun? Eğer biliyorsan bu ilan tam senin için!
Are you experienced in providing exceptional customer service in Turkish language?
Work as a Turkish Customer Service Agent in an online marketing and advertising company, where you will be responsible for making business decisions that deliver superior customer satisfaction. This position requires prompt, courteous and efficient customer service skills as you will provide guidance to all Turkish clients at the online customer support department.
- Very competitive benefits package
- Dynamic & diverse work environment
- Potential for personal & professional growth
- Act as the first point of contact for all the Turkish speaking customers
- Respond & record consumer enquiries/questions via online live chats & emails
- Maintain customer records by updating account information
- Resolve service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint by determining the cause of the problem
- Select and explain the best solution to solve the problem and follow up to ensure resolution
- Be updated with promotions, competitions & special offers
- Work effectively as part of a team, developing reliable & supportive relationships with colleagues
- Your language knowledge may be used for translation, content tasks or social media presence handling
- European Union work permit
- Native level of the Turkish language
- Fluency in English, both verbal & written
- 1-2 years experience minimum in a similar work environment
- PC literacy & typing speed
- “Keen to learn” attitude
- Numerical acumen
- Sports interest would be an asset
Bazı sorularınız var mı? Call our office at +30 210 6770523 and ask for me Maria, Alexandros or Nikos.
Otherwise you may send us your email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Good To Know You!!!
*Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter
For articles and career tips, visit our blog.
Click here to apply now