Our Values: Trust | Respect | Team spirit
Our secret: Our people who make the difference with their integrity and competences!
UI Developer (GWT, JSF)
Full-time contract | Athens - GR
Your daily work routine will include:
- Planning, collaborating, analysis,front-end layout design of assigned project, providing estimation of the requirementand other ongoing projects in team with Project Manager, Developer, Designer;
- Solving complexdesign of theprojects and providing guidancetohelp team members;
- Maintaining and auditing code/design quality as per set guideline and standards in assigned projects;
- Testing of completed tasks in ongoing projects in team before sending updates to reporting authority/client;
- Removing all technical impediments;
- Focusing the team to ensure an on-time delivery of the agreed task;
- Facilitating code and designing reuse.
- University degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related field;
- At least 6 years of proven professional experience in similar technical environment;
- Excellent knowledge of JSF, Javacript MVC architecture and OOP programming style (Knowledge of Java);
- Willing to learn and work on thefront-end framework Google Web Toolkit (GWT);
- In-depth knowledge of HTML 4 & 5, CSS3, web standards and how to apply them;
- Progressive enhancement techniques;
- Experience with automated testing techniques (i.e. Unit testing, Integration testing)and code coverage;
- Experience handling different browser capabilities and using build system tools as per industries standard;
- Comfortable working with IDEs;
- Familiar with SVN, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket are considered as assets;
- Basic knowledge of Windows and Linux operating systems;
- "Automate-everything" culture;
- Understanding of the Agile Software Development methodologies;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or higher);
- Team spirit, strong analytical and problem-solving skills, adaptable and responsive to change, taking accountability for delivering results;
- Accountable for working in a multi-cultural and international environment;
- Fulfilled military obligations.
What is in it for you?
- A permanent contract with a compensation package that includes private medical insurance, meal vouchers, mobile plan, etc.
- Learning opportunities, in-house trainings, continuous coaching.
- Fun, respectful and supportive work environment that promotes work-life balance.
- Mobility opportunities to work abroad, in case of interest, as we have various job openings in our Group.
Why Trasys Greece?
- Strong team spirit attitude.
- Dynamic, intelligent, agile and talented teams.
- Large-scale challenging international projects.
- Allows you to take the ownership of your work from the beginning, having specific responsibilities.
- Active and meaningfully present in various IT communities (MoT, Angular, JHUG, etc.).
[To send your CV please click here.]
Trasys Greece, part of NRB Group, is an equal opportunity employerwho welcome applications from all sections of society and do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.