iTechScope is the first Technical Recruitment Agency established in Greece. With offices in Athens, London & Dubai we offer Recruitment Services covering the sectors of IT, Digital & Engineering. Prestigious Multinational companies & Innovative Start-Ups find in us an indispensable and valuable recruitment partner while job seekers discover an experienced ally in the process of finding the ideal position.
On behalf of our client, a leading web agency in Greece with high-paced international activity, we are looking for a motivated, talented and highly productive UI/UX Designer to join its highly skilled team of successful professionals at the company's headquarters in Athens.
You will play an important role in crafting digital experiences for a variety of clients in multiple industries.You will work alongside talented design professionals to build on your skillset. Your projects may range from improving existing products to building new ones from the ground up. Work will range from information architecture, to refined UI design. Tasks include creating sitemaps, wireframes, icons, transitional animation specs and other UI components.
You will work closely with the Head of Design, PM’s and the team of designers to refine experiences, improve usability, expand on style guidelines, navigation solutions, and solve various UX problems. We are looking for someone who is humble and looking to grow; rationalizing design decisions, striving for pixel perfection, and constantly building on communication skills. If you have a knack for grids, a passion for building digital experiences, love color palettes, and enjoy brainstorming with teammates, we would love to meet you!
- Design and craft pixel-perfect interfaces with a high attention to detail
- Practice a highly efficient, iterative design process
- Brainstorm and prototype information architecture, including navigational solutions for flexible, dense layouts.
- Ideate and draft service design blueprints
- Expand upon existing template designs, UI components, and style guidelines
- Design with an awareness and understanding of browser sizes, device capabilities, and product functionality
- Deliver UI prototypes, mockups, and detailed design specifications
- Understand and design with web standards and UI/UX best practices
- Create mockups with consideration of product lifecycle from requirements to prototypes to launch
- Work closely with your developers to ensure your designs are built to your specifications
- Negotiate and articulate your design decisions thoughtfully with an openness to feedback
- Understand and use team feedback to inform and improve your designs
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Minimum two (2+) years of UI/UX design experience in a design or product team
- A passion for design and problem solving
- An interest in layouts and typography
- Experience designing tablet, web, and mobile products from ideation to launch
- Experience delivering service design blueprints, sitemaps, wireframes, flow diagrams and other IA materials
- Proficient in Photoshop, Sketch or comparable tool as well as prototyping software such as Invisionapp
- Provide a link to your online portfolio or link to existing design projects you have
- Past experience working in a design agency
- Experience conducting user tests
- Knowledge of conversion metrics, and how they can help influence your designs
- Experience designing for native iOS and/or Android experiences
- Experience building and testing prototypes with real users
- Exposure to niche and groundbreaking digital product roadmap, channeled to both established and emerging international markets
- Competitive compensation package
- Excellent working environment
- Exceptional career opportunities
- In-house training & education
- Attendance at conferences and events
- Medical Care (private insurance)
If you are interested in applying for this exciting Job Opportunity please send us your CV in ENGLISH now
[To Send Your CV Please Click Here]
ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE HANDLED WITH TOTAL CONFIDENTIALITY
WE ARE SOCIAL!