VMware vSphere Expert (f/m)
If you value personal responsibility, short decision-making paths and looking for new challenges then send us your CV!
- You design and extend our high available vSphere-Plattforms
- In an agile team you are the direct contact for our communication partner
- You plan and lead changes (according to ITIL) taking into account the service level agreements (SLAs)
- You have problem-solving skills and solve problems effectively
- You automate repetitive tasks and identify potential for improvement
- You bring experience on VMware vSphere
- Solid networking knowledge (all Network Layers, Load balancer, Firewall, Routing, DNS)
- Ideally experience with other VMware products such as NSX, vSAN, vRealize
- A high level of teamwork and communication skills, independent, structured and solution-oriented work, engagement and a high readiness for action and willingness to learn will complete your profile
- Excellent written and spoken English
The following would be desirable as well:
- Certain background in software development
- Good oral and writing skills in German
What we can offer you:
- Team spirit and a passion for information technology
- Professional and personal development. Budget for training opportunities, seminars, mentoring and internal training for shaping and realizing your career goals
- Flexibility in work schedule
- Competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Great work-life balance
- Team building events, pizza breaks, cinema nights and special occasion celebrations
- Well-located offices close to Thessaloniki’s city center
Who we are:
noris is a high-tech company specialized in IT. It was founded in 2016 in Thessaloniki and it is a subsidiary of noris network AG, which has over 25 years of experience in IT technologies in Germany. The company provides customized IT solutions in the areas of IT outsourcing, Cloud Services and Network & Security. Technological basis of these services is a powerful IT infrastructure that relies on noris network's own high-performance backbone and multiple high-security data centers which are located in Nuremberg and Munich.
Our mission: Performance beyond the standard!
Our vision is to become the leading IT company in Europe providing customized IT solutions that are based on our high-quality services and customer’s satisfaction.
Interested? Then do not hesitate! We look forward to receiving your application
with the earliest possible entry date, ideally via e-mail.
Need help? Contact us! We will be happy to assist you with further questions.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]