Career In Progress, is a Career Management & Recruiting Company that offers boutique services for businesses across Greece.
On behalf of our Partner, a Luxury Hospitality - Property Management Company, we are seeking for an experienced:
Villa’s Reservations Manager
Based in Athens, our client is a Luxury Hospitality - Property Management company that offers exceptional accommodation and bespoke travel services that are designed to meet the needs and exceed the expectations of even the most demanding travelers. Founded and run by, highly skilled travel experts, the company has managed to become a leading player in the Greek Villa hospitality market with a rich portfolio of more than 1,400 properties
The role of the Villas Reservations Manager will be to plan, coordinate and oversee all reservation requests by phone, or e-mail. He/she should be able to identify guest’s requirements and determine appropriate Villas’ type, rate availability, accommodate and document any special requests.
The maindutiesof this role include:
- Daily communicate with existing and potential customers and propose accommodation options
- Create long-term strong relationships with clients from all over the world
- Schedule and prioritize reservation activities to meet company’s goals
- Record and file all reservation correspondence neatly and accurately and follow-up with pertinent actions when necessary
- Handle external systems such as channel manager, web-booking engines, rate comparison tools, OTAs extranets etc.
- Enforce firm’s credit policies and ensures proper billing instructions are applied to all reservations.
- Contact with the property owners
- Degree in Hospitality/ Tourism or any other related field
- 3+ years hands-on work experience in a similar position in for Villas’ Reservations procedures
- Excellent command of English Language (Native Speaker) is a must
- Working knowledge in proficient level of a 2nd foreign Language is strong advantage
- Previous working experience in Mykonos Island is an asset
- Deep working knowledge of advanced Ms Office
- Strong analytical skills with ability to think and act with accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Effective organizational skills and ability to set priorities to meet strict deadlines
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal, communication and negotiations skills
- Athens Based
- Fully year working contract
- The company offers excellent career opportunities in a great work environment and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]