Voice Network Engineer
Athens, Attica, Greece VNE 001
At WIND, we believe in a world of connection, interaction and sharing!
Our passion is that people enrich their lives with all that communications technology makes possible.
We want our Customers to focus only on expressing themselves, while we take care of the technology that enables them.
So, if you want to take part in changing how people experience their lives, WIND is the right place to be.
We see each new colleague as a unique team member and a major investment for our company’s future, and now we are looking for a Voice Network Engineer to join our Core Services team.
- Participate and lead project implementations, as well as new services and platform introductions related with Voice Core & IMS Network.
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve/escalate problems concerning customer complains as part of 2nd and 3rd level support process.
- Co-ordinate with Vendors the proper handling of Trouble reports within SLAs, for any issue/problem occurs.
- Create and maintain documentation for day2day operation and maintenance as well as Project related activities.
- Implement changes /upgrades through change management process in all Core & IMS Network elements, ensuring minimal risks regarding the service to the end-customer.
- Possibility to participate in standby scheme providing 2nd level support to relevant systems/platforms in 24x7 basis. Ensure system’s operational continuity in case of emergency incidents.
- Participate on the Technology lifecycle process for Voice network systems.
- University degree related with Telecommunications, IT or similar technical fields.
- Good understandings of IMS architecture Interfaces and SIP protocol.
- Experience in working with Ericsson IMS Nodes is strongly preferred.
- Fundamental knowledge of IP technology, mobile and fixed network architecture.
- Able to analyze problems and conduct effective fault diagnosis and system recovery.
- Professional approach to responsibilities – ability to take ownership.
- Self-driven, highly collaborative, ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent inter-personal and communications skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
Join our team and:
- Be part of a fast-growing company, and one of the biggest in Greece
- Work with passionate professionals, who excel in their fields
- Learn in a challenging and friendly working environment
- Create your career path in dynamic organization
- Enjoy competitive salary, private health insurance & special offers
- Share your hobbies, take part in more than 10 ευWIND activities (athletic & cultural)
[To send your CV please click here]