Waiter / Waitress
The candidates should be responsible for serving the breakfast, lunch or dinner, preparing and setting up of the dining areas ,maintain an excellent working environment, applying the Company’s service standards and following the instructions given by the Department Head. They should be able to pamper the guests at all times and to provide excellent service.
- Experience as a waiter or an assistant waiter in a Luxurious Hotel or Restaurant is mandatory
- Age up to 35 years old
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered as an asset.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic and passionate about the job
- Excellent MS Office skills and familiar with PDA use
- Well groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with team working personality
- Attentiveness and patience for customers
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills, with the ability to perform well in a fastpaced environment
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Team spirit
- Flexibility to work in shifts
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV.
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.