Grace Hotel, Auberge Resorts Collection Santorini, listed as the best Hotel in Europe and Greece By Travel + Leisure, for the season 2022 is looking for a passionate and self-driven individual to join the team, as a Waiter B - Runner.
Waiter B relates with guests about needs, satisfaction with the food & beverage, ensuring a consistently caring and high-quality service.
This position reports directly to the Captain.
- Maintains the cleanliness and sanitation of the dining area, including all tables and chairs.
- Restocks the dining room and side stations with tableware, flatware, utensils, condiments and linen.
- Always maintain adequate supplies in the side station when the restaurant is open.
- Fill up the curate set and other condiments.
- Greet guest after they are seated.
- Reset tables with fresh linens and set the table according to the meal period.
- Pick up food from kitchen and bring to the side stations.
- Assist’s Waiters A and Captain to serve the guest.
- Perform outlet opening duties such as setting tables, chairs etc.
- Cleaning side stations and stocking and replenishing side station supplies.
- Flexibility and adaptability to a changing clientele and environment.
- Other duties deemed necessary by the Restaurant Manager, Captain or Waiter A.
- Responsible for conducting all responsibilities in a professional and ethical manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular attendance record.
- Use safe food handling procedures and maintain a safe-working environment by using proper food handling skills and food safety guidelines.
- Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
- Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Experience, Skills & Knowledge:
- A minimum of 2 year experience in food service/hospitality.
- An EFET Certification is highly appreciated.
- A good knowledge of food and wine.
- Professional appearance and manner.
- Good character to work in a fast-paced team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and elegantly in English.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule, including week-ends and holidays, according to department needs. Positive, honest and energetic work ethic.
- Must be able to stand for at least 8 hours and be able to transport trays weighing up to 8 Kgr.
[To send your CV please click here.]