Reports to: Director of Operations
Scorpios is looking for a proficient Waiter/Waitress who will have the responsibility to offer an exceptional experience to Scorpios guests. The successful candidate will have the capability to take orders and deliver effectively alcohol drinks/beverages andfood, maintaining at the same time enhanced quality standards for our guests. The candidate must be able to create a pleasant and welcoming environment, at all times, and constantly display feelings of positivity and calmness.
- Welcome guests upon enteringScorpios
- Deliver services of exceptional quality that increase customer satisfaction
- Organize table settings and maintain tables dirt-free and tidy
- Pleasant interaction with guests, grasping their preferences and make suggestions based on Scorpios Menu
- Presentation of Scorpios Menu, taking orders and serving
- Deliver checks and receive payments
- Always aspire to up-sell additional products and services
- Thorough inspection of products concerning quality and taking corrective steps when needed to avoid customer dissatisfaction
- Checking whether guests meet age requirements for purchase and consumption of alcohol
- Constantly remain guest focused and promote exceptional guest experience
- Always follow strict hygiene procedures along with the Food & Beverage/Health & Safety regulations
- Proven working experience as a Waiter/Waitress for minimum 2 years in 5* Hotels, High-End Restaurants or comparable, in terms of quality, Beach Compounds
- Verified experience concerning cash register and ordering information systems, POS
- Very good knowledge of English language. Additional languages will be considered a plus
- European Union Nationality with available working permission
- Computer literacy
- Internal drive and willingness to work in a demanding, challenging and fast‐paced work environment
- Strong ability and self-motivation to overcome problems at work in a resourceful, efficient, and effective way, working independently or as part of a team
- Professional communication skills along with an innate teamwork mentality
Scorpios offers a competitive salary with career development opportunities, based on the candidate's qualifications and skills. By joining our team, you will have the opportunity to work in a stimulating and motivating environment which values and is committed towards its employees.
Scorpios offers a seasonal working contract from May to September.
[To send your CV please click here.]