Seeking for the season 2022
Cavo Tagoo is a unique 5* star luxury hotel near Mykonos town, built into an impressive natural cliffside. With its luxurious barefoot chic aesthetic, its distinctive architecture, versatile services, and respect for traditional elements, Cavo Tagoo unfolds as an unparalleled experience to its guests.
- Oversees general operations and activities, including shipment and taking deliveries, conducting stock checks, recording warehouse transactions, storage of inventory, and guaranteeing the safe and efficient operation of the material handling equipment in a warehouse.
- Work closely with the purchasing department, maintain hotel stores and venues in stock, conduct weekly inventories of consumables, chemicals, equipment, uniforms, etc.
- Keep all refrigeration, storage and working areas in clean working condition to comply with applicable health regulations
Skills & Abilities
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language used in the workplace.
- Must be able to read and write to facilitate the communication process.
- Requires good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Basic mathematical skills necessary to understand recipes, measurements, requisition amounts and portion sizes.
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates, or permits.
- Graduates Bachelor’s degree and/or diploma in hotel or other related field
- Computer Knowledge and experience in MS office programs
- Must possess basic computational ability.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Accommodation provided in staff houses with AC, wi-fi and laundry access
- Meal on duty
- Positive work environment
- The provision of uniforms
Should you wish to be a member of our team, please send us your CV along with a recent photo of yourself.
[Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence