Zakcret Sports SA, one of the leading sport retailers in Greece with 22 stores, more than 350 employees and extremely dynamic on Line performance, is looking for an Web developer based in our premises at the area of Spata, Athens.
- Development / improvement of web application and services
- Support company’s web sites
- Web Sites Development
- Management of company’s web services. (bridging, API etc)
Qualifications / Competencies:
- Proven work experience at least 1 years as Web Developer or relevant role
- Bachelor degree (AEI/TEI) in a related field from a respectable university.
- Commercial and Accounting Platforms (ERP) experience
- Thorough knowledge of Google Tools
- Web Servers Management (WHM)
- Experience on MVC model
- Web services protocol (XML, SOAP)
- Creative and innovative personality
- Project Management abilities and consistent to meet key deadlines
- Responsible and consistent to detail.
- Flexible personality, able to work as part of a team and collaborates with business team partners.
- Fluent in English
- PC literacy (excellent user of Ms Office suit)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great working environment
- Opportunities of growth
If you want to be part of our passionate team please send your
[To send your CV please click here]
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.