Position: Web and Mobile App Developer
ABOUT HPD INNOVATION LAB
We are an International Investment Group with substantial new Offices in Glyfada, offering HR & Organisational Development Services.
We Innovate Employment and ensure the success of our Clients by implementing seamless end-to-end solutions so businesses can develop and people are free to grow and follow their passions.
Most importantly, we are now expanding!
We are looking for a talented Web and mobile app developer, for both iOS and Android for our internal and external customers. You will be gathering requirements around functionality, translating them into simple and effective web/mobile solutions, designing mobile user interfaces, developing and maintaining websites, enhancing web/mobile user experience.
- Delivering across the entire app life cycle –concept, design, build, deploy, test, release to app stores and support.
- Building prototypes at tech scoping stage of projects.
- Working along with the web developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support
- Building users interfaces with focus on usability features.
- Creating compelling mobile device specific user interfaces and experiences.
- Optimizing performance for the apps /web.
- Keeping up to date on the latest industry trends in the mobile/web technologies.
COMPETENCIES & SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Proven development experience in desktop and mobile web development.
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and
mobile usability design principles.
- Mobile Apps (Anroid-IOS) development
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in Objective-C
- Familiar with iOS SDK (UIKit, Cocoa Touch, Core Data, Core Location, etc)
- Strong Object Oriented design and programming skills in Java (J2EE/ J2ME)
- Familiar with the Android SDK
- Knowledge of SQLite, MySQL or similar database management system
- Understanding of other compiled languages
- Experience on web service integration (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- Experience of development using web technologies
- Good understanding of Object Oriented programming and design patterns
- Experience building web and native apps
- Experience using social media APIs
- Using version control (e.g. SVN)
- LAMP development experience
- PHP frameworks
- Content management system such as Word press, knowledge
Should you aspire becoming part of an innovative Organization and an amazing team, send your CV in English [Για να στείλετε το βιογραφικό σας, κάντε κλικ εδώ.]
Please note that after the screening of the CVs received for the respective position, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview.
HPD Innovation Lab is an Equal Opportunity Employer.