Are you an ambitious salesperson, wishing to follow a career as a Wholesales Sales Representative within a leading multinational fashion company in Greece?
Are you passionate about a street-smart lifestyle?
Is your passion reflected through your clothes?
If your answer is yes, then this is the ideal opportunity for you.
The company offers to the Wholesales Sales Representative the following:
- Competitive salary
- medical plan
- company mobile
- company laptop
- coverage of expenses
The responsibilities of the Wholesales Sales Representative are the following:
- Sell to key retail accounts and develop relationships at store level
- Plan daily activities, and provide daily recap of results and accomplishments to management team.
- Analyze sales per product category, per gender, per region and identify growth opportunities.
- Contact new and existing customers to meet and exceed sales objectives
- Deliver exceptional customer service
- Organize, rotate and stock shelves during each store visit
- Participate in sales meetings and remain educated in company policy and industry trends and developments
- Negotiate and use persuasion skills to overcome objections
- Participate in social media advertising and marketing plan
- Participate in trade fairs, in Greece and Europe
The Wholesales Sales Representative should have the following:
- Strong communication, organization skills, and customer follow up
- Listening Skills: The ability to listen well and understand others allows you to respond to your customers' needs and wants.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills , in order to successfully relate to your customers
- Critical Thinking Skills: When you have to make a decision or solve a problem, the ability to weigh all your options and choose the best one is critical.
- Customer Service: You must respond to your customers' questions, concerns and complaints.
- Ability to travel
- Experience using MS office, and internet tools.
- Work experience 3-4 years in similar position
- Degree in sales or marketing will be considered an advantage
- Strong interest in continuous improvement
- Strong desire to learn
- Fluency in English
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now