Do you have solid experience as a Wordpress Developer?
Do you enjoy designing websites & e-shops using web technologies?
Would you enjoy working in a fresh environment, collaborating with a team of young professionals, serving large and medium sized clients?
Then keep on reading!!!
For the Wordpress Developer position you will get:
- Competitive salary
- Working hours: 9.30-17.30
- Young, fresh, modern environment, friendly atmosphere
- Location close to metro station in Athens city centre
- Opportunity to work within a great, experienced team
We are seeking for a WordPress Developer to be responsible mainly for front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture including content management
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of Wordpress (from creation to troubleshooting)
- Providing client technical support and conducting research in order to resolve bugs
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin for Wordpress / Woocommerce.
This position of the Wordpress Developer requires a combination of programming skills and aesthetics (understanding element arrangements on the screen, the color and font choices, and so on). The candidate should have a strong understanding of industry trends and content management systems. Also, an understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment is preferred.
More specifically, the ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in Wordpress development & troubleshooting, with proficient understanding of Woo-commerce
- Familiarity with PHP technologies
- Working knowledge of MySQL
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages and translate them to Wordpress themes, as well as customizing or creating from scratch Wordpress plugins
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Good English skills
For further information, feel free to contact Konstantinos @ 210 6770523 or email@example.com
Please note that after the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now