Privée Group of Companies is based in the beautiful Thessaloniki, in Greece, it maintains offices all around the world and is composed by flourishing business units, founded by Greek entrepreneurs, in 2000.
The services of Privée Business Units are oriented in the field of Tourism and in particular in Accommodation, Event Management and Cruising.
You can find, hereafter, some of the Group’s Business Units.
Two luxurious villas by the sea, located in Vourvourou Chalkidiki are the ideal destination for summer vacations, receptions, corporate events, photo shooting, filming, videography etc
Located in Santorini, the most romantic island in the world, ranked by Tripadvisor within the top 10 hotels at Perissa Santorini, Hotel Privee welcomes its customers with high-class services and fabulous facilities.
Privee reception venues are located near the airport of Thessaloniki, surrounded with beautiful gardens and trees and it is placed among the most famous venues in Northern Greece.
Two inner halls and a pool garden hall, each one with its own character and extraordinary interior design.
This elegant Restaurant, by the sea, offers 3 spectacular spaces to its guests.
The beach, the bar deck and the restaurant deck are located by the sea, have a unique view and acquire the most comfortable & luxurious design. Supreme sunbeds, private beds, sofas, chairs and swings, in this modern, cosy, elegant environment offer moments of relaxation and pleasure.
This Yacht is the supreme choice for cruises in Greece and abroad.
It is designed for private cruises, VIP events, celebrations and special occasions. The combination of the luxury premises and the crew’s expertise, place the yacht as the absolute choice for wedding celebrations, bachelor parties, corporate events, brunches, VIP celebrity dinners, magazine photoshootings, catwalk, filming and man others.
Conceptum trimaran superyacht is looking for a Yacht Manager who will supervise the operation of the yacht and stuff.
What will you do?
- Issuance of documents, licenses, certifications, etc.
- Contact with Naval Architect, Surveyor, Agent.
- Contact with Public Authorities,Services for issues related to the boat.
- Being in close contact with the shipping yard for any technical inspections
- Register and renew the boat in specialized agencies for chartering
- Contact with charter agents for requests, promotion and sales
- Responsible for the overall commercial and pricing policy
- Being responsible for drafting and executing all the operations of the Yacht
- Being responsible for HR management, coordination, training and assessment of all staff
- Recruit permanent or temporary crew-staff.
- Being in close contact with the General Management, Event Manager, Head Chef
- Being in close contact for coordinating with Event Manager all events and happenings organised on the boat.
- Being responsible for all PR’s regarding potential clients, agencies, concierge in intra and extra EU countries.
- Participating in Yacht international Exhibitions and representing the company
- Being responsible for the daily financial reporting
- Keep track of the monthly Crew payroll and reporting to the Management
- Analyse Competition prices and monitor trands
- Control and report of income-expenses per week with the ship-owning company.
- Rolling work schedule with the possibility of communication 24 hours, 7 days.
What will make you the ideal candidate?
- 5 years of working experience in the same position in VIP Yachts and/or Mega Yachts
- Experience in a yacht of minimum 35 metres is a must
- Excellent knowledge of a yacht’s business processes
- Excellent knowledge of security and safety protocols
- Experience in human resources management will be considered a plus
- Experience in managing Booking Platforms
- Experience in event planning is desirable
- Excellent knowledge of English (written-oral)
- Good Knowledge of a second foreign language will be considered a plus
- Excellent computer skills and MS Office
- High organizational skills and ability to manage a number of projects at the same time
- Energetic and proactive person with good communication and problem solving capabilities
- Boats technical knowledge will be considered a plus
- Competitive salary that is designed to ignite you
- A learning culture with individualized development plans that focus on personal and professional growth
- A fun and fast-paced environment with the best people
- All applications are considered as strictly confidential.
- After the screening of the resumes, only candidates who meet the profile’s requirements will be contacted
- There is possibility to extend the contract for winter season too in one of the companies of the Group.
[Για να στειλετε βιογραφικο καντε κλικ εδω.]