From the Orloff hotel to the Orloff Perfumes
- 1986: opening of the Orloff boutique hotel in Hydra, in a historic property of the 18th century.
- 1989: creation of the first Orloff perfume, “George Orloff of Hydra”, inspired by the Mediterranean garden of Orloff hotel.
- 1990’s: sales on Duty-Free and Olympic airways of Greek-inspired perfume G.Orloff of Hydra.
- 1997: creation of Orloff Ltd, importation of French perfumes, creation of the second Orloff perfume, “Eau de Nérée”, a maritime scent inspired by the Aegean Sea.
From cosmetics to hotel spas
- 2000: Orloff takes on the representation of Valmont, the upscale cellular cosmetics Swiss brand, distributed in the professional circuit (Beauty institutes).
- 2006: Orloff starts partnerships with hotel spas and increases its brand portfolio with Algoane, a thalassotherapy brand.
- 2008: takes on the representation of Cinq Mondes, the French spa leader.
- 2012: welcomes Il Profvmo, an Italian brand of niche perfumery.
- 2014: enriches its niche perfumery portfolio with new entry: Etat Libre d’ Orange
Today Orloff spa experts have built strong partnerships with more than 25 hotel spas and 100 Beauty institutes thanks to the mastering of a double expertise in hospitality service and in perfumes/cosmetics.