Kordelos Bros S.A. is one of the largest and most dynamic companies in Greece, in the sector of distributing,processing and trading of Iron and Steel products.
The company activities started in 1952 in the old center of Athens close to Acropolis. In 1978, the company set up its first owned warehouses and offices at P.Ralli Street, in Athens. In that period,this investment was considered quite important for the company in order to penetrate and get a bigger share of the market.
In 1984, the company’s own capital was increased significantly and the legal status turned to S.A.
In 1986 the company decided to proceed to a new big investment and established new warehouses andsales offices in a land of 40 acres in Mandra Attica close to Eleusis port. This investment would be the key for a further new development route.
In 2000 and after a continuous growth, the company own capital was increased further and the companyshares were listed in the Athens Stock Exchange Market. At the same time Kordelos Bros took over the company ‘Napoleon Roussos S.A.’ which used to be the leader in the Galvanized Pipe Industry and in the processing of Cold & Galvanized Coils and Sheets. As a result, Kordelos Bros entered the Steel Manufacturing and Processing sector.
In 2003, the company set up a new distribution and Steel Service Center in Northern Greece. In this way, the company started exporting in the Balkan area.
In 2004, the company services were certified by ISO 9001: 2000
In 2008, the company concluded a new significant investment in Northern Greece by establishing a very modern Steel Service Center of 20,000m2, fully covered in a 60,000m2 land.
Our corporate goals are: