History – Major Landmarks
- History – Major Landmarks
- 1980 – 1990 : Gradual growth of the company in the industrial refrigeration field by manufacturing and installation of condensing units. First major work for the Knorr company at the facilities of Shimatari.
- 1993 : Start of cooperation with Siemens company for the supply of electrical equipment.
- 1994 – 1995 : First big works at industrial refrigeration with objective the conservation and freezing of fish (Vaios and Kalos)
- 1996 : Start of Cooperation with Seven Frigo (Frigo Doors) company for supply of cold room doors
- 1996 : Start of Cooperation with Cibin company for supply of electrical boards.
- 1998 : Start of coopertation with Copron company for supply of loading bays.
- 1998 – 2003 : Manufacturing and installation of cold rooms plus condensing units for ex DELTA S.A. with the goal of growth of company’s ice cream distribution network.
- 2003 : Industrial refrigeration work for tobacco conservation for Karelia S.A.
- 2003 : Big industrial refrigeration work for conservation and freezing at cold supply logistics for Mastranestis Logistics.
- 2003 : Big industrial refrigeration work of conservation and freezing of cold chain logistics for MASTRANESTIS SA
- 2004 : Beginning of partnership with SEL.PRO for fan speed controllers
- 2005 : Big industrial refrigeration work for conservation and freezing of fish for Merkos SA (current Selonda S.A.)
- 2005 : Loss of founder George Vrouvas
- 2007 : Big industrial refrigeration work for conservation and freezing of fish for Selonda SA.
- 2008 : Big industrial refrigeration work for egg conservation and freezing for Sovimo – Golden Eggs.
- 2008 : Start of cooperation with TUCAL SA for plate freezers.
- 2008 : Distribution and installation of TUCAL ice plate freezers for DIA SA.
- 2008 – 2011 : Central Air Conditioning works with VRV-VRF technology for N.KARPATHIOS SA
- 2011 : Big industrial refrigeration work for meat conservation and freezing for Farma Chitas SA.
- 2012 – 2013 : Industrial refrigeration work for fodder conservation and freezing for Minko Foods SA.
- 2012 – Present : Distribution and installation of BUUS ice flake machines for Selonda SA.
- 2015 – 2019 : Service of Froneri’s (ex DELTA SA, ex NESTLE) condensing units for the distribution network of Northern Greece.
To provide our clients with the best and most qualitative technical propositions and solutions concerning the industrial refrigeration and air conditioning field.
To be a positive link in our clients value chain.
To provide our employees a safe and friendly context for their professional development and progress.
To be a cradle of stability and confidence for our suppliers.