bluegr Hotels & Resorts owns and operates some of the finest luxury hotels in Greece including the Design Hotels member Minos Beach art hotel, the Minos Palace hotel & suites and the family-friendly Candia Park village in Crete, the Life Gallery high-end design boutique hotel in Athens, the Sunprime Miramare Park suites & villas in Rhodes.
For Candia Park Village in Agios Nikolaos, Crete we are currently looking for a professional Food & Beverage Manager to manage allF&Bdeliver an excellent guest experience.
The ideal candidate will be able to forecast, plan and manage all F&B orders, supervise all hotel outlets and personnel. The goal is to introduce unique F&B experiences, to maximize sales and revenue through guest satisfaction and employee engagement according to the company standards.
As an F&B manager you will:
- manage and control all F&B operations from design to successful implementation
- recruit, train, give standard of performance and objectives, assign responsibilities, appraise members of the F&B team, ensure engagement and create team spirit
- design all outlets’ Menus
- monitor and act correctively when needed, to service and food & beverage standards in all outlets
- monitor all costs and prepare relevant reports
- actively interact with guests and handle requests and complaints
- supervise compliance with best food hygiene practice / HACCP study
- be present at all times in the hotel outlets during operational periods
Best Candidate’s profile:
- Hospitality / Tourism Degree
- Working experience of at least 3 years as a Food & Beverage Manager in a 5* Hotel
- Knowledge of modern trends in the field of Food & Beverage
- Knowledge of Health, Wellness and farm to fork F&B portfolio will be an exceptional asset.
- Excellent command of English language. Further foreign language knowledge will be considered as an asset.
- Proficient user of Ms Office and working knowledge of POS system.
- Passion for Excellence and Hospitality
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent Customer service and communication skills
- Capable to work under pressure with multitask duties and deliver high quality results
- Pleasant personality, self-motivated and team player
What bluegr Hotels & Resorts offers:
- Training and development Opportunities
- Accommodation (for non-Crete residents)
- Excellent working environment based on international standards of Business Excellence
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.
Are you ready to Live the Blue Experience?