Adecco HR is the global leader in HR services, certified in Greece with ISO 9001:2015 in the field of search and selection services and temporary placement. Adecco is currently seeking on behalf of its client, Pfizer, for a dynamic professional to cover the following position:
- Provide communication between market / site issues and procurement management.
- Support resolution of procurement related issues as required.
- Work with GBS teams to implement and maintain efficient and effective procurement process solutions.
- In conjunction with GBS be responsible for implementing process enhancement projects at market/site level with the geographic scope of leadership.
- Support the analytical requirements defined by reporting line.
- Data gathering (internal and external) including business requirements.
- Market and supplier analysis.
- Develop well-rounded industry knowledge in various subcategory groupings as required to support market and/or site.
- Track and report working capital metrics.
- Support project implementation.
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Excellent knowledge in Russian (spoken and written).
- Very good knowledge of English will be considered an asset.
- Experience three (3) years in sourcing/procurement discipline preferred.
- Understanding of the end-to-end procurement process including experience.
- Strategic sourcing & supplier management.
- Good communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to manage and prioritize a diverse workload.
The company offers
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Dynamic opportunities to work for a large multinational company.
- Friendly and challenging working environment.
To apply for this job opening please submit your CV at:
[To send your CV please click here.]
After the screening of the CVs, we will contact the candidates who meet the profile's requirements to arrange an interview.
For more job openings please visit our website www.adecco.gr and register your CV in our database to be eligible for current or future job openings. It is highly recommended to use Google Chrome when registering your CV in the Adecco database.
All applications are considered as strictly confidential.