Andronis is currently recruiting
for season 2023.
We are looking for a jewelry salesperson who wants to move his/her career forward. If this sounds a great challenge for you, why don't you join Andronis team consisting of 5 hotels in Santorini and 3 luxury boutique stores, with more than 600 employees, all driven by an inspiring purpose of providing the finest services around the world.
A luxury collection of boutique hotels, fine dining restaurants, shops & more in Santorini & Athens.
Our mission is to deliver real, heartfelt hospitality that will leave a lasting impression on each guest's heart and mind.
We are passionate about creating moments and memories that resonate long after they have passed. We achieve this by ensuring our guests truly enjoy the simple pleasures. Each Andronis property is inspired and informed by the landscape and the culture it resides within. We have charged ourselves with the task of redefining and reimagining hospitality, with a focus on space, peace, and unparalleled service. Cosmopolitan life at its best & authenticity is what lies at the heart of the #AndronisExperience.
Meet the team
Our team has people with vision and passion for what they do. Our people are our greatest asset and our greatest investment. We are committed to continuous training, personal development and support of every team member. The management of the company, as well as a team of mental health scientists, care every day for the well-being of each employee and each team on a personal and professional level.
As a jewelry salesperson you will…
- be responsible for the opening and closing of the shop.
- be responsible for the proper "closure of the day" process.
- promote other Andronis outlets.
- collaborate with the Andronis Hotels staff members in order to recognize and properly serve all Andronis guests.
- Excellent command of the Greek & English language, both spoken and written
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience working as a jewelry salesperson (Previous experience within the luxury industry would be highly appreciated.)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Be a team player and a great communicator with customers from all over the world, colleagues and managers in all departments
- Upselling, while you ensure customers needs
- accommodation provided with AC, wi-fi, laundry access and access in our open air gym
- discounted minimarket prices at our employee dedicated market
- three meals per day at the staff restaurant
- transportation to/from work
- discounted rates at selected Andronis Restaurants
Why be part of our journey?
It is a unique chance for you to work in one of the fastest growing hotel groups in Greece, alongside dedicated colleagues and professionals. Being a part of Andronis is not "just a job". There is purpose, passion, and meaning in what we do. We place great emphasis on passion and team spirit – reasons why our well-rehearsed team has been together for many years.
The goal Andronis set from the beginning is the provision of high-standard services for its customers, partners and the society of Santorini. A valuable pillar for Andronis is its staff, who are considered the most essential image of the company.
Our promise to you
Andronis offers an energizing workplace adopting an open culture and transparent communication. We encourage a collaborative working environment while offering development opportunities for our employees. All our employees are treated with respect, while we strive to ensure you have the tools and resources you need to be successful.
Andronis is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, age, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, pregnancy, color, citizenship or any other group protected by the law.