HotelBrain International, member of the Hotelbrain Group, specializing in hotel management, consulting and development is currently seeking to recruit a professional for the position of the
- Degree in Hospitality Management.
- Three years minimum experience as a Hotel Manager or Operations Manager at a luxury environment.
- Excellent revenue management skills with experience on budgeting, P&L reports and forecasting.
- Excellent command of both English and Greek languages is essential.
- Hands-on approach with web technology knowledge and software platform experience for maximum usability.
- Proven success in working with senior and executive management members.
- Well-groomed with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High flexibility in travelling within Greece and abroad.
- Drawing, Implementation, overseeing and controlling of the Hotel Budget & Business Plan in cooperation with the Hotelbrain Headquarters Finance and Sales & Marketing Team.
- Creation of the Hotel Operation Quality Manual & detailed Job Descriptions.
- Schedule and manage Gantt Charts & prioritize tasks according to opening Hotel timeline.
- Ensure the premises are in operative condition as per category of the unit to receive & serve the guests.
- Coordinate the HR, Recruitment and Training.
- Weekly Presence at Management Team Meetings.
- Monthly and YTD Presentation of the Hotel P&L Report, Online Quality, Web Performance & PR – Marketing Actions.
- Action Plan with detailed KPI’s improvement suggestions & methods to increase online review scores.
- Consulting in Branding, Concept & Hotel Experiences in cooperation with the Hotelbrain Sales & Marketing Team.
- Providing guidance, Inspecting all departments for SOP implementation and Organizational Chart.
- Manage suppliers FF&E, Hotel Equipment and third-party services in accordance to the Hotelbrain procedures.
- Assessing and reviewing customer satisfaction and service recovery processes.
- Providing timely and constructive feedback to all Hotelbrain Headquarters, reporting either formally or informally.
- Be available on call 24 hours a day to resolve any urgent problems on emergencies.
- Responsible for the overall management of the operations of the assigned hotels.
- Any other duties assigned.
An attractive package of benefits is offered according to qualifications.
Should you wish to be a member of HotelBrain team, please send us your CV with a photo.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
[To send your CV please click here.]