Are you an Electrical or Mechanical Engineer and are you looking for your next career step as an Operations & Maintenance Engineer in a technical energy company? Do you have proven work experience in renewable energy sector and specifically in monitoring the operation and maintenance of PV stations? If the answer is "yes", then apply now for this great career opportunity as an Operations & Maintenance Solar Engineer.
Our client for the Operations & Maintenance Engineer position offers:
- an indefinite contract
- a fresh and professional work environment
- career development within the company
As an Operations & Maintenance Engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- monitoring the operation and the maintenance procedures of photovoltaic power stations
- preparation of the production reports regarding the performance of PV plants
- providing solutions for 1st level technical problems and escalating difficult cases to the upper management
- coordinating the field technician teams for all the technical issues that arise
- communicating and informing the clients about the progress of the operation and the maintenance cooperation
- organizing and reviewing clients' major agreements and contracts assuring that all terms and conditions are met on time
For the Operations & Maintenance Engineer position, you need to have:
- BA in Engineering, preferably Electrical or Mechanical
- PVsyst would be considered an asset,
If the Operations & Maintenance Engineer position is what you are looking for, we want to hear from you today! Apply online now!
#jobsengineering #electrical #mechanical
Call me at +30 6940264795. Otherwise, feel free to contact me via email: [email protected].
Please note that, for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are treated as strictly confidential.
Click here to apply now