Novibet is looking for the next iOS developer to join our team in our HQ in Athens.
Does the development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services challenges you? Are you excited about programming in Swift and up-to-date with the latest iOS technologies?
If yes, then we would like to meet you!
Novibet, founded in 2010, is an established GameTech company that operates in several countries across Europe through its offices in Greece & Malta. Licensed and regulated by MGA, ADM and HGC, and Irish Revenue Commissioners, Novibet is committed to delivering the best sports betting and gaming experience to an ever-expanding customer base.
- Design, build and maintain applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define app features
- Identify and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to frequent releases by improving our testing and deployment tools
- At least 2 years of experience developing iOS applications
- University and/or Postgraduate Degree in a relevant field
- Solid experience in Swift and Cocoa Touch
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding of code versioning tools such as Git
- Constantly learn, improve on your skills, share knowledge and adapt to processes and conventions
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving capabilities
Desired Technical Skills
- Experience working with web sockets
- Experience with testing (Unit/Integration/UI Automation)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Familiarity with functional programming principles
- Experience with protocol oriented programming
- Familiarity in algorithms and complexity
Our employees are our most important asset and that's reflected in the way we treat our people! We are proud to offer a variety of benefits to support employees, including:
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunities to learn and grow within a dynamic, fast developing company
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private insurance scheme
Novibet regrets that due to the large volume of applications received, we will only consider those who solely correspond to job requirements as listed above.
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality
[To send your CV please click here.]