Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for our properties in Paros:
Front Office Manager
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Front Office Manager primarily role is to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Front Office team. The ideal candidate assures guest service standards are being applied consistently while remaining in compliance with all hotel and department policies and procedures.
- Responsible for the supervision and coordination of all the Front Office Team ( Front Office Agents, Grooms & Trainees)
- Participates actively in training and performance monitoring of all Front Office Team members
- Staff scheduling
- Ensures that all Brand Standards, ISO procedures and hotel policies are followed constantly and in the right way from all team members aiming to achieve the highest guest satisfaction
- Ensures guest satisfaction by anticipating all guest needs and handling successfully any possible complaints
- Participates actively in department’s procedures (check in, check out, concierge) when high workload indicates so
- Participates actively in all Departmental and Management Meetings
- Prepares all relevant periodic reports and provide input for forecasting and suggestions for improvement
Skills & expertise:
- Degree in Hotel Management or relevant field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Guest Experience Manager in a 5-star Hotel preferably member of an International Hotel Chain
- Proficient knowledge (both oral and written) of Greek & English language
- Excellent knowledge of PMS (preferably Fidelio or Opera) and the Microsoft Office
- Creative, innovative, proactive, and resourceful
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Strong team player & result-oriented
- Passion for lifestyle brands, travel & hospitality industries
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!