Are you a native or near-native Russian Speaker? Would you like to experience living in the beautiful, historical, city of Athens in Greece? In this role, you will be representing the largest online social media and social networking services company. You will review & moderate content, share your passion for social media & online communication. At the same time, you will be meeting new people, making new friends, enjoying the Greek lifestyle, sun & culture.
Why don’t you jump-start your career by working as a Russian Customer Care Advisor?
Do you want to know how COVID-19 has affected the whole situation and when will you be in a position to relocate to Greece?
Our Multilingual Recruitment team invites you to participate at our online live chat events that take place twice per week for this opportunity! We hold two recruitment chats every week as stated below:
Every Tuesday between 16:00 and 17:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
Every Thursday, between 11:00 and 12:00 (GMT +3). Register here.
You will have the opportunity to e-meet our team & ask any related to COVID-19 situation question but not only. It is easy and free as all you need to do is to register to one of the links above by using your smartphone, tablet or computer and join our live chat session. No need to download an app or software. We remain at your disposal in case you need any guidance at [email protected] or at +30 2106770523.
***Please note that in case you are a local candidate, based in Greece, hiring will be immediate as the current needs, remain urgent, no matter the situation, so what's best than grabbing the chance and applying now.***
The company offers the following benefits for this Russian Customer Care Advisor position
- Excellent salary (14 salaries per year)
- First class ongoing training and development
- Career development opportunities
- Relocation package in case you reside outside of Greece
- You will join a multinational market leading call center company
- Work in a vibrant and energetic Athens office with a real team focus
- Free Greek language lessons
- Multicultural and modern working environment
- Onsite canteen and casual dress code
- Employee relations team to assist you with integrating to the Greek lifestyle & culture
- Fun interactive activities organised within the team (team events, excursions, themed parties, sporting events, etc
- and much, much more
Your tasks as a Russian Customer Care Advisor will include:
- Act as the first point of contact for all Russian speaking clients
- Respond and record customer inquiries raised through free phone lines for customers and chats.
- Ensure client complaints are dealt with and logged in line with the company’s complaints escalation policy.
- Troubleshoot through the use of open questions, support documents and system training
- Be able to offer recommendations to common problems or frequently asked questions
In order for your profile to match this Russian Customer Care Advisor role, you need to have the following skills:
- Be familiar with high-tech gadgets and customer service
- Speak Russian to native standard and English at a very good level
- Have communicative and outgoing personality
- Possess a valid EU work permit
If you, or a friend, are interested in applying for the position of Russian Customer Care Advisor, we want to hear from you today! Apply online by clicking the "Apply now" button and make your registration on our website!
Please note that for transparency and equity reasons, only those applications made online via our site will be assessed. After the screening of all the CVs received, we will only contact the candidates who meet the requirements of the job to arrange an interview. All applications are considered strictly confidential.
Follow us on Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram.
For articles and career tips visit our blog.
Click here to apply now