Brown Hotels Collection is developing around the world and launching a collection of brand-new urban & resort hotels in desirable destinations in Israel (Tel Aviv, Jerusalem and Eilat), Greece (Athens, Thessaloniki, Corinthia, Sounio), Cyprus, Germany, the UK, and more.
As our team is constantly growing in Greece, we are seeking for a talented Executive Chef for the opening of Isla Brown Chania Resort in Chania, Crete, who will fit the following description:
Isla Brown Chania
- Degree in Culinary or Hospitality / Tourism
- Previous senior management experience within a hotel/hospitality environment over multiple sites
- At least 5 years management experience in breakfast, fine dining banqueting in resort hotels
- A strong understanding of operational controls, budgeting, forecasting, menu engineering
- Assist in menu creation and development with innovative ideas
- Effectively be able to mentor, lead and inspire a creative team
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and take initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver objectives
- Experienced in managing department's stocks and equipment
- Knowledge of hygiene regulations and sanitation standards
- Dynamic personality, creative, innovative, with excellent organization, management and communication skills
- Customer-focused with the ability to go above and beyond for our guests
Jump into our world! A detailed CV with a recent photo should be sent to Brown Hotels – Human Resources Department:
All applications will be treated in strict confidentiality.
Brown Hotels is an international design hotel collection, with hotels located in Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Athens, and Croatia, with new hotels opening soon around the world. Our properties are rooted in devotion to service, design, innovation, style, and authenticity. They evolved out of the desire to create dwellings that not only show travelers the real culture and creativity of the city's youthful population, but also expand the nightlife and neighborhood joints for the locals. We strive to make each of our hotels unique, independent, and imbued with a true sense of place. We take pride in being recommended by the world's leading international lifestyle, design, and travel publications such as Vogue, Times, wallpaper, Travel and Leisure, Conde Nast Traveler, National Geographic, NY Times and more. www.brownhotels.com
Important information: We declare that for the protection of your personal data, Brown Hotels will never ask you to send your personal documents such as ID number, passport, working permit, bank account number and credit card number since any deposit will not be required.