Empiria Group is seeking to hire
for their Cultivos Coffee store in Paros
Empiria Group, owns, manages, and operates a unique collection of luxury hotels & villas, members of The Luxury Collection & Design Hotels of Marriott International, located in prime destinations around Greece, namely in Santorini, Paros & Peloponnese.
For over 30 years and through a team that exceeds 300 associates, we have created unique hospitality experiences delivered through our hallmark personalized services, with an attention to detail our customers deserve and appreciate.
At Empiria Group we aim to redefine destinations as the leading luxury hospitality brand of Greece, led by the most caring and positive associates.
About the role:
The Barista will be responsible for engaging our guests during their visit, receiving/serving orders and ensuring Cultivos Coffee standards are met to the highest level.
- Greeting guests with a genuine smile and willingness to assist
- Preparing and serving coffees, drinks and snacks
- Maintaining a clean and neat workplace
- Ensuring that all guest needs are met, asking for feedback, aiming to the highest guest satisfaction
- Restock and replenish inventory and supplies
- Being responsible for billing, by making the right transactions and handling cash or credit cards accordingly
- Showing excellent knowledge and understanding of all bar and snack menus, promotions, and special offers
- Upselling drinks and food
Skills & expertise:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Barista
- Coffee knowledge and relevant certifications needed
- Excellent command of both Greek and English language
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Passion for delivering exceptional levels of services
- Excellent communication skills
- Pleasant personality, client oriented
Empiria Group’s difference:
- Competitive remuneration package & benefits
- Ongoing training
- Career prospects on a transparent & collaborative working environment
- Great Opportunities for career development within the company or other hotel members of Marriott International.
At Empiria Group we are proud to foster Equal Employment Opportunities regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, age, disability, or sexual orientation.
You provide the talent as we flourish the skills to unleash your full career potential.
Join our path of excellence!